This blog will cover our LDS Mission to the Philippines Angeles Mission from Oct 2008 to Sep 2010 and any travel afterwards.
Wow. Really? My dad the blogger? Who'da thunk?
thanks for checking it out - MBC is having problems getting into the blog.
I finally got into the blog - it will be easier next time.
my thoughts exactly cams!
i'm ready for some dish though dad....so u better serve us up some!
I'm in!
Hello all. This is pretty cool. Chuck Norris is what Willis was talkin' about.
Hey Guy...How does it go?? Something about Chuck Norris and the four horsemen of the apocalypse? Just kidding!
Chuck Norris is sueing NBC for the use of Law and Order. He trade marked that for the name of his left and righ leg.
Guy should u really be using your parents mission blog to sell you norris funk?
You guys look great in the picture and this is an exciting idea so we call all keep up with you! John and I wish you well..........Liz
Hi Nolan, You and Mary keep safe. My prayers are with you. Know youwill do great things.Tex
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow. Really? My dad the blogger? Who'da thunk?
thanks for checking it out - MBC is having problems getting into the blog.
I finally got into the blog - it will be easier next time.
my thoughts exactly cams!
i'm ready for some dish though dad....so u better serve us up some!
I'm in!
Hello all. This is pretty cool. Chuck Norris is what Willis was talkin' about.
Hey Guy...How does it go?? Something about Chuck Norris and the four horsemen of the apocalypse? Just kidding!
Chuck Norris is sueing NBC for the use of Law and Order. He trade marked that for the name of his left and righ leg.
Guy should u really be using your parents mission blog to sell you norris funk?
You guys look great in the picture and this is an exciting idea so we call all keep up with you! John and I wish you well..........Liz
Hi Nolan,
You and Mary keep safe. My prayers are with you. Know you
will do great things.
Tex
Post a Comment